James L. McAnally, MD
Dr. McAnally joined The Medford Radiological Group, P.C. in July 2008. Dr. McAnally received his medical degree from the University Of Alabama School Of Medicine in Birmingham, Alabama. He then completed his five year radiology residency/internship at the University of New Mexico School Of Medicine. A one year fellowship in musculoskeletal radiology followed.
He is currently the Vice President of MRG.
Dr. McAnally’s honors and extracurricular activities:
- Conducted several didactic lectures and case conferences for residents of the University of New Mexico Department of Radiology
- Small group instructor of anatomy with radiology, correlation University of New Mexico Medical School
- Radiology Residency Review Committee - University of New Mexico Department of Radiology
- First graduate of combined MS/MD collaborative program between University of Alabama School of Medicine and University of Alabama at Birmingham Graduate School - Completed the five-year program in four years
Special interests and hobbies include:
- He has a wife and two sons with whom he enjoys spending time outdoors
- Favorite recreational activities include skiing, camping, hiking and bicycling
- Dr. McAnally also loves to travel and explore new places